Welcome to the Student Involvement and Leadership Office
Student Involvement & Leadership exists to help all students get involved, make connections, and develop the leadership skills necessary to succeed beyond the classroom and after college. STIL advocates for and provides a voice to each student to ensure successful and meaningful experiences, both inside and outside the classroom. STIL is dedicated to helping all students find success and accomplish their goals.
- Student Obsessed: We put students first in all things.
- Together We Rise: We rely heavily on each other for the success of the organization.
- Bias for Action: We are not afraid to try new things and fail.
- Diversity Creates Positive Friction: We value the many different backgrounds and opinions that STIL brings together.
- Long Term Thinkers: We understand that just because our tenure is short, we don’t need to think short term. We consistently plant seeds that we may never see the fruits of.
- Extreme Ownership: We look for ways we could have done better, rather than placing the blame on someone else.
- Scrappy: We're smart, resourceful, and find a way to successfully get the job done.
Hours: M-F, 8am - 5pm
Phone: (435) 586-7762
How we can still help you:
Looking for fun activities and events to participate in virtually? Check out @suu_spb and @suusatbirds on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter for upcoming dance parties, baking competitions, and other ways to stay connected.
Our office will be continuing most of our resources but has transitioned online and ready to help your involvement needs.